Warm Moody presets for Lightroom Mobile free download (DNG). You will get a warm faded moody look using this preset on your photos.
On what kind of photos you can use this presets?
Well, the answer is any kind of photo. Cause every photo’s settings are different, But this presets mostly look great on the photos that are taken in nature. You can always customize the settings, the benefits are you will get a base look to work with using presets.
What to fix if the presets don’t look good?
- First, Play with the white balance. decrease if it’s way warm.
- Increase or decrease the exposure if your photo is too dark or too bright.
- Try using the auto adjustment tool. On phone, you can see the button beside the light panel and on pc, you can see the auto adjustment (Auto) tool on the Tone panel right side.
- Fix the skin tone by reducing red or orange saturation. Also, you can change the hue to your liking.
- If the presets don’t look good after these changes then use any other presets LOL!
You can download the XMP and DNG versions. So no matter, if you are an android or iPhone user you can use these, presets on your mobile, even on your compute.
A video tutorial on how you can create the Black presets manually in lightroom mobile. The direct download link for blue and orange preset for lightroom mobile free is down below, and for that, you don’t need a four-digit password.
Black presets for lightroom mobile free download (DNG)
How to add XMP presets to android
1. First unzip the downloaded file using any app or software out there.
2. Close Lightroom mobile app.
3. Open any file manager app.
4. Copy the folder or preset and paste it to : > Android>data>com.adobe.lrmobile>files>carouselDocuments>00000000…>Profiles>Settings>Userstyle
Also make sure lightroom mobile apk is closed or after installing XMP presets just close it and re-open it.
How to add DNG presets to Lightroom mobile
*First unzip the downloaded file using any app or software out there.
Now open your Lightroom mobile app then :
Click on the add image button then from the top change the option from Time to Device Folders. Now click on the 3 dots at the top right corner and un-check all the other options except for Raws. Now find the presets folder that you’ve downloaded. Then you can add the DNG presets!!
Then open the DNG file or preset and click on the 3 dots at the top right corner and then copy settings! Now you just have to paste it into your photos.
Download all the other premium presets without password!
Download Link for Warm Moody presets for Lightroom Mobile free download (DNG)